We are happy to announce the launch of $PAC protocol 70215 & wallet updates v0.12.6.0
Please note: During testing, we noticed some small alignment and resolution errors with the new wallet UI (the screenshots you have seen advertised lately) because of this, we have delayed the implementation of the re-design until we have isolated the cause. This means the wallet v0.12.6.0 will have the OLD wallet UI. All new features and all new security patches to the chain are still LIVE and exchanges should be back up and running soon. We apologize for the delay, but we wanted things to be perfect before public.
Wallet Installation Instructions:
- Make a backup of your wallet.dat file
- Click the link to the correct wallet for your device
- Allow the new wallet to sync and check you are on v0.12.6.0 (Tools->Information)
- Update your Masternodes to protocol 70215 if necessary
- After installation wait for your wallet to sync and then check your block count against <http://explorer.paccoin.net/>, to view the block count of your wallet: `Tools > Information`
- If your block count matches the explorer you have successfully updated your wallet, if it does not match follow the steps below.
- Go to `Tools > Wallet Repair > Rebuild Index`.
- Click ‘Start Alias’ on any Masternodes you own
Important information for windows wallet users only!
Make a backup of your wallet.dat file and masternode.conf, then fully uninstall your older version of paccoin-qt.exe and any desktop shortcuts etc.
The new installer places paccoin-qt.exe in a new file location.
Again, make sure you make a backup of your wallet.dat and masternode.conf first and then remove paccoin-qt.exe, this can be found in:
Then make sure you are running the latest version, you can check version info by going to Tools > Information (client version should be v0.12.6.0-437aeea).
Wallet Install locations:
GitHub Source: https://github.com/PACCommunity/PAC/releases/tag/v0.12.6.0